Saturday 23 June 2012

Topshop: Motel Print Playsuit

I saw this in Topshop a while ago and as much as I loved it, I didn't buy it. Then went to do my routine Topshop check and found this in the sale. It was reduced from £34 to just £15! I decided to go ahead and order it as it'll be perfect for my trip to Cornwall in August.
I did have to order a bigger size as all the reviews said it came up a bit smaller but can't wait for it to arrive!! :) 

This is the latest addition to my online shopping collection, its becoming a seriously bad habit now! A lot of the things I buy are on offer so I'm saving money but I always forget I've ordered stuff and then wonder why my bank account is empty :( I'll have to stop that before I go to uni! 

If you enjoyed reading this post, let me know by subscribing!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment