Sunday 3 June 2012

Beauty Boxes: Latest in Beauty

My Latest in Beauty picks - month 1
My plan was to sign up for Glossybox this month. For those of you who aren't involved in the cosmetics world, Glossybox is a box sent to you every month with different beauty and cosmetic products. Unfortunately, work had a fault with my payslip so I'll have to wait until next month to subscribe :(


In the mean time I decided to research other beauty boxes and stumbled across Latest in Beauty. You make an account and answer some questions about your preferences and you pick 3 products from a list that has been specifically picked for you. These products will then be sent to you and it only costs £1!! This is not a subscription so if you decide to canel you don't have to worry about the money being taken from your bank account. The first product I picked this month was 3 x 10ml sachets of Tresemme Split Remedy shamppo, conditioner and leave in treatment. I then picked the gamma hydroxy skin resurfacing cream from Skin Doctors and last but not least I picked the Sheer Skin Tint with SPF 15 by Liz Earle. These products will probably get to mine by next week so I'll post about the products when they get here!

If you enjoyed reading this post let me know by subscribing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment