Saturday 8 December 2012

A Little Update...

Ok so uni life really got the best of me for a while and I haven't posted in well over a month! Time completely got away with me and I have a lot of blogging to do! Here's what I've been up to since I last posted:


  • Pulled an all nighter on campus to report on the US Elections on the local area
  • 10 VERY long chapters of shorthand
  • About 10 assignments
  • A lot of subject related reading
  • 2 trips home to Essex
  • Stayed up for 26 hours straight finishing an assignment
  • Spending lots and lots of money (yikes!)
  • Just about scraping by without poisoning myself
So as you can see I've been a very busy girl! But I've bought a few new beauty bits and bobs which I'm hoping to do reviews on and I'm also in the process of making a Christmas beauty buys/ must have type video and just a Christmas wishlist of bits and bobs I'm hoping to find on my stocking on the Christmas day! These will all be up soon but until then! 

If you enjoyed reading this post, let me know by subscribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment